View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
Shy16

S/C/G: 156.5/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

So... this morning I decided that whatever my weight is on the scale, I will try and do a TO! I need to jump start this journey again.... just like I did before and then all my efforts fell apart as there were too many family gatherings taking place.

I casually come down the stairs and DH ambushes me to inform me that his friend will be in town tonight and will come by tomorrow at some point! What??? Again???
Hmm.... I just took apart my entire hallway closet and want to reorganize it. In fact, i already started yesterday and I have a mess all over! I have items all over my dining room table and floor as well. I'm filing important papers that were never dealt with and putting away mountains of clutter!

The only reason I started these projects is because I was confident that no one was coming over and i need to deal with these things once and for all! It will take me days to deal with it....
Agh. Now I have to put it in some sort of box and take it out another day... God knows when that will be! I'm in the mood to deal with it now! It will take a long time to get the motivation again.

Which brings me to my current predicament.... I decided that there was too much stress placed on me today to even try to do TO, so I decided not to.
Hmph. End of story.

How are you ladies doing? Hopefully better than me!

Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote