View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #27
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

SHADDIE...thank you for the update from Jenn. I did send out my C cards yesterday and put the old apt # on it per instructions. I also sent her a book of stamps. Don't know if she uses/needs them but it is the thought that counts. Haha, on the patience, I do know what you mean by that. Some days are better than other days for those coming in contact with me. I try to show kindness first and grumble inside, and also pray on it.

CEEG...for the first time in 7 years C has talked me into a real tree. Although the prices are scaring me away somewhat. The cheapest I can find is 35.00 at Kroger's. May just have to go some time during the night and cut someone's shrub down. lol. I don't want a very big one, just a small cute one.

CHELLE...more good vibes being sent your way. More prayers going up. I am sure you will get this job as Santa went along for goodluck. Santa was very glad you just didn't take his foot only for good luck. lol. When are you moving out of stepmums?

RENAE...do stop in when you can. I went back years past from the Worldlie posting and read some of your posts. We all miss MELLIE so very much. She was such a hoot and dear sweet lady.

SUSIE...good job on the Thanksgiving feast and not overdoing it. Hugs! C has had his hernia for the past 3 1/2 years. It comes and goes however thank God it is in a fatty tissue and not sprinting out between intestine and muscle. He has learned to deal with it. Also not lifting 4 trays of product at once is helping. I told him no more than 1 or 2 trays, so far he is complying. I have most all of my C shopping done, with the exception of a few gift cards. I did a lot of cyber shopping yesterday, that about finished it for me.

LAURA....so far I love the tablet. Just messing around with it right now, took a few pictures. I might read books with it, there is just something about holding a real paperback in my hands that I like. You always have something going on every weekend...exercising, shopping, walking the dog, sewing something, you are one busy person. Good on Ya!

Nuttin much going on last night. Dinner, dishes a little tube and bed. BORING!! I did stop on my way home and purchased Cs cologne he likes. Walgreen's is the only place I can find it since it is an older type from year's back. Lagerfeld - original.

Make it a terrific Tuesday all.

loves and hugs

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote