View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
shr1nk1ngme
Vegetarian low-carb JUDDD

S/C/G: 185/130/120

Height: 5'2"

I eat a ton of vegetable omelets and egg burritos with soyrizo. I use quite a bit of Egg Beaters to keep my cholesterol down, but I also use real eggs a lot. I enjoy MorningStar Griller's Prime burgers with vegenaise and a heaping cup of sprouts on top - no bun. (I know the MorningStar brand is not organic but because they give me ease and variety their foods are a mainstay for me - I eat one Morningstar product a day.) I eat very little cheese.

When I am craving variety I order Indian food: chana masala & saag paneer are two of my favorites.

When I am craving something carb-y I add a GG's Scandinavian crispbread, a low carb tortilla, or something from Great Low Carb Bread Company.

I have a superb recipe for low-carb foccacia bread which I can use to make sandwiches and pizzas. The recipe is from a web site and I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link here. I can PM you the info if you like.

I also have a fabulous recipe for vegetarian crockpot chili beans. It is not particularly low carb, as beans are legumes and contain carbs. But they are not "starchy" carbs! And they are sooo good for you.

185/130/120 ~ 5'2"

shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote