View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #13
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 158/ 154

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Happy for a beautiful, sunny day. Sad that we have no rain here. It is very troubling to DH.Yesterday I marked a milestone: the first time time I have driven a tractor. if DS was going to do it, I would do it, as well. OP yesterday even though my salad after a movie was larger than hoped.

Credit step class today and a food plan. I want to be really disciplined for the next three days because Wednesday evening I am taking a girl's trip to Disneyland to celebrate my 50th bday. I want to enjoy every minute without worrying about my deadline date on the 20th. I have been mulling over options. The first was to take my small blender with me for smoothies. When I called the airport to see if I can take it as carryon, I received a rather nebulous answer. DH who was listening suggested I didn't call it the "Magic Bullet"

So now I am going to the health food store today took look at protein supplement options. I know I can't take liquid. But I really want to replace at least one meal with a smoothie/shake and one meal with nitrate free jerky, fruit and nuts. One meal at a restaurant is all I can safely do. i know that from experience. Well I have a few days to plan.

BBE: Thoughts of you as DS and I cracked pecans at the barn. I will be dry roasting them today for my trip.

Wave to all.

Last edited by maryann : 12-02-2013 at 12:27 PM.