View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #36
Coreyle

S/C/G: 190/162/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
Hi, Augusters!

I posted on another thread, but I also wanted to share here. Earlier this week, after three months on IP, I made it to my goal weight! I am so excited! And today, we went shopping at Goodwill and I was able to put on size eights! So thrilled! We (hubby and I) are pahsing off now; in fact, we start phase three tomorrow after an abbreviated one week on phase two. He will restart after the holidays, and I may, depending on how the next few weeks turn out.

I posted a before/ after pic from yesterday when my daughter was dressing me up in her clothes. Not my finest moment, LOL , but definitely a good feeling!

Thank you all for your ideas and support through this process. Before starting, I never thought I would get here, it seemed so far. But in retrospect, it was easier than I thought it would be, and I have learned so much about myself in the process.

Cheers, and Happy Holidays!

~Renee
Congratulations Renee! I've been watching your posts because we started the same day and have similar stats. You are an inspiration to me! My weight loss has been slower, but it's coming off. I plan to start phase two after the holidays. I think it will be easier for me if I stay on phase 1 and hopefully I'll be at goal as well! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to hear your updates as you progress though the phases.
Corey
FYI I'm not sure what's going on with my ticker, but I'm actually 160 lbs...can't wait to be in the 150's!

Last edited by Coreyle : 12-01-2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Ticker update
Coreyle is offline   Reply With Quote