View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
BillBlueEyes

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Sunday - World Aids Awareness Day

Diet Coaches/Buddies Eleventh day on plan, CREDIT moi. Happy little streak going here. We had turkey for dinner; we had turkey for lunch - both same as the day before. (I'm sticking with cereal for breakfast, LOL.) The leftover food is fine eating - tasty and on-plan. The leftover goodies are calling my name, however, and need to find a new home. One guest left a box of top-shelf fudge as a hostess gift; I couldn't find anyone to take it home. Today I'll bring it to fellowship hour where folks of a wide range of ages will consume just about anything.

Not much exercise. At the supermarket I walked past a HUGE display of Christmas candy, already marked with sale prices. The good news is that it didn't look tempting. It was all stuff I've seen in prior years and will see again next year.

Joy (gardenerjoy) Yep, it's tricky when our excursions weave into our eating schedule.

Cheryl (seadwaters) That's a huge wad of steps for the day. Ouch for the scale jiggle out of onederland with Kudos for recognizing that sugar is a trigger for you.

Pam (pamaga) Good guideline this, "nutrient rich, calorie poor." Kudos for being aware of the needs of your own body.

maryann - Ouch for having to witness family drama. Kudos for celebrating a new day.

nationalparker Boy, do I need this, "Stress is not an excuse to eat." Thanks. Kudos for visiting your own freezer for a pizza of known calories.

Readers -
Quote:
day 8 Create Time and Energy

what are you thinking?
Connie had an unspoken rule, I have to be the best mother possible. Therefore, she didn't reduce such nonessential activities as picking up her youngsters at school (when they could have taken the bus), taking them to every after-school activity they requested, and spending most of her free time doing things with them.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 105.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 7 years and 1 month