View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #35
Kellimomo3

S/C/G: 180.2/139/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
Hi, Augusters!

I posted on another thread, but I also wanted to share here. Earlier this week, after three months on IP, I made it to my goal weight! I am so excited! And today, we went shopping at Goodwill and I was able to put on size eights! So thrilled! We (hubby and I) are pahsing off now; in fact, we start phase three tomorrow after an abbreviated one week on phase two. He will restart after the holidays, and I may, depending on how the next few weeks turn out.

I posted a before/ after pic from yesterday when my daughter was dressing me up in her clothes. Not my finest moment, LOL , but definitely a good feeling!

Thank you all for your ideas and support through this process. Before starting, I never thought I would get here, it seemed so far. But in retrospect, it was easier than I thought it would be, and I have learned so much about myself in the process.

Cheers, and Happy Holidays!

~Renee

Congrats Renee!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!! I have phased off as well but am short of my goal. We started at the same time and close to the same weight. Good luck with your maintainence. So far so good for me!!