View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #40
sunnymae

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Good morning Ladies
I wrote a long post the other day that got deleted and was too lazy to repeat myself, so I'll chime in today for post thanksgiving :0)
I've been loving reading all the post on this thread and to this day comforted and encouraged by all of you.
I've been on a very slow reboot with 11lbs to go. I was up 16lbs when I started.I'm finally starting to see the old new me again, which is rewarding.
I agree with the gals who have been finding that most carbs are just not right for their bodies. Whether GF breads, even good grains or legumes...my body does not move those foods thru my body and I always gain from them.
This reboot has been an opportunity to redefine and customize my maintenance program.
Last time, I was so paranoid about not following IP to the letter with the big breakfasts and carbs at night, etc., that I disregarded my bodies personal messages to Me!
So, this time I am listening and I know I will be fine from here on in with diligence of course.
I'm forever grateful for this group and all of our combined wisdom and experience.

maintaining since Feb 10,2011