Thread: Phentermine
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #397
Paisleymama

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'8

I'm taking 30mg of duromine (phentermine with slow release resin) as perscribed by my GP and I'm feeling nothing. No side effects, no extra energy, still hungry, sleeping as usual etc...

I'm going off them, I don't see the point in taking something potentially harmful when it's not doing anything.

I have lost 8lbs but I attribute it to 1200 cals, low carb & exercise.

I planned to make sure I ate well while taking it, I was hoping it curbed the sweet tooth and allowed me to start a really good workout plan with the extra energy. I was lethargic and hungry and my body was screaming for the carbs I had eliminated, still had to go through the detox phase, phentermine didn't make a dent in that.

The only positive thing that has come out of this for me is that it gave me the kickstart I needed to really do this properly. I have made real attempts in the past to lose weight and failed miserably, the scale wouldn't budge. Maybe the phentermine was responsible for getting the scales to finally move but I'm not really sure.

Either way, not a totally negative experience from me but not a positive review either. At $100 a month I was hoping for a lot more!

Last edited by Paisleymama : 11-29-2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: To add more details
Paisleymama is offline   Reply With Quote