Old 11-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 8 (11/25/13 - 12/01/13)

Hi everyone were on week 8 now can't believe it. I know I've been MIA a lot but I'm never home still doing work then going to the hospital to visit mom, back home eat, sleep do it again.

One day this will slow down a bit and I can on here some more. Hope your all doing great....stay strong you've got this
Old 11-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

HI Bigmid! Though you may have posted regarding your mom in previous posts, I may have missed it. I hope she is doing better. I went on vacation in late October and have had a difficult time getting back in the swing of things. Though my life is not at all difficult at this time, i've been distracted and definately MIA from weight loss and 3fatchicks challenges. I'm in a rut and have to refocus in what I want to accomplish by the end of this year. I like the motivation to 'stay strong'! I think we all need to hear this during the holidays. So I am reiterating this STAY STRONG! Our mantra for the week
Old 11-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 277/231/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hello Bigmid & seaurchin & all - hope everyone has a good week. I'll try to post more this week as we navigate treacherous waters...

I popped a pumpkin muffin sample in my mouth at Costco today with thinking. I haven't had a "baked good" in almost 4 months. So funny I went on automatic pilot like that but inconsequential to anything (except a little concern about my memory...) In the OLD days I know I would decide that since I "blew it" this afternoon, I would start back up fresh on December 1.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

"STAY STRONG" - I like it. Will have to keep saying that.

Not having the best week. I find that i do so much better when the kids are at school. I really need to find more healthy family recipes. Seems that i keep making the same dishes.

Have a Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Hi, everyone! Congratulations to our big losers!

And hang in there, everyone! We can do this.

I've been whooshing again this week despite some overindulgence, which is lucky because tomorrow I am planning to feast! But not to the point of insanity, and I will be doing a turkey trot in the morning. Anyone else doing one?
Old 11-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Wishing you all a happy holiday with the people you care about and lots of luck sticking to your goals for the day, be they to eat 5,000 calories or 1,200.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am happy to say that my husband and I had no pie! Didn't buy it, didn't miss it! :-) Stay strong!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #8  

Good morning blue team I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving and a good and somewhat sane Black Friday.
We had our Thanksgiving back in October in Canada so no over indulging for me this week
I've actually done okay this last week and a half I'm down a few pounds so let's hope I can continue the trend.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Link to week 9 chat thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post4892837