Originally Posted by Riestrella
Starting Weight: 158.5
Goal Weight: 154 lbs
1. No Scale
2. No Scale
3. No Scale
Weekly Total: ?
November Total: ?
4. 158.9 lbs (+ 0.4 lbs) ~ Really disappointed with this considering I've been working out recently.
5. 158.5 lbs (- 0.4 lbs)
6. 157.8 lbs (- 0.7 lbs) ~ Huzzah!
7. 156.7 lbs (- 1.1 lbs) ~ Woah, wasn't expecting that!!
8. 157.6 lbs (+ 0.9 lbs) ~ Yesterdays weight was a bit too good to be true, but at least I'm out of the 158's!
9. 157.8 lbs (+ 0.2 lbs) ~ Hmm...Still thankful it's not 158's but I don't like going up regardless! Trying to keep it cool here. Rome wasn't built in a day.
10. 157.9 lbs (+ 0.1 lbs) ~ Did a 3 mile run yesterday, but went out for a meal & drinks so understandable.
Weekly Total: - 1 lbs
November Total: - 0.6 lbs
11. 159.6 lbs (+ 1.7 lbs) ~ What the frig?! I mean, I know I ate a little junk last night but this seems like too much...
12. 159.6 lbs (Same)
13. 159.3 lbs (- 0.3 lbs) ~ Well at least it's going down! TOM coming this week.
14. 160 lbs (+ 0.7 lbs) ~ I deserved this...ate pizza and had a coke last night for no good reason. I was on my own. Ugh.
15. No Scale
16. No Scale
17. 159.6 lbs (- 0.4 lbs)
Weekly Total: 0 lbs
November Total: + 1.1 lbs
18. 158.7 lbs (- 0.9 lbs)
19. 159.8 lbs (+ 1.1 lbs)
20. 159.3 lbs (- 0.5 lbs)
21. 159.6 lbs (+ 0.3 lbs)
22. 158.9 lbs (- 0.7 lbs)
I've made the decision to take a break from the scales. I never thought I would be one to become emotionally affected by the number on the scale, but it just so happens that I have at this moment in time. So until I feel ready, until I feel I've had at least a month of being successful in my workouts and nutrition, I'm going to stop weighing. Good luck everyone!