View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #26
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Freezing Friday

GOOD NOVEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a chilly day of 33 as I type with a low expected of 23 when the day is done. I am happy to just stay inside this day as long as I can. After Will gets back we will most probably go visit the buffalo.

Will is down at the shop getting the Cree lights installed on the Jeep front bar. We are getting it all together piece by piece the way we want it set up. Next I think is getting a setup for the high lift jack to ride beside the tire on the back and a tow bar for the MH. It will be an easy one to match for the back bumper of the MH matches the front bumper of the Jeep without any drop or lift to have to be considered. The tow dolly we used to bring the Jeep home when we bought the MH wasn’t to our liking so we sold it. The way the Jeep is set up on the front with a wench it will work much better with a straight tow and not use a tow dolly which has the front two wheels off the road.

I just received a spreadsheet with my bro in law’s itinerary on his road trip and he will be with us Dec.7th 8th & 9th then off to CO on the 10th as his plan goes. He is making quite a road trip from Dec. 1 to Jan 4 visiting relatives all along the way through several states. He and my sister had 5 boys and they and their families are scattered throughout the states.

I don’t have a clue what I am going to fix for dinner. I think I will wait until Will gets home and let him have some input on what he may want. It is after one of the clock and I have not eaten anything yet. He probably won’t be back to around 2 or 2:30 which will give some meat time to thaw before dinner. Well, there is always the microwave thaw method. . .

JEAN OH you are in cold weather for sure. I have the proper clothing to be out in the cold but I don't like to bundle up but I do anyway. I hope you have a safe trip to Sioux Falls and have fun at the party. Homemade peanut brittle is so good ~ I haven't made any in years. Wonder how it would taste if it is made with a sugar substitute. It is nice you have found a home for your "deck cat." My mother always chopped up veggies to put in a meatloaf so I guess that is where I got it from. Chopped up fine that make a great addition to a loaf.

DONNA FAYE You will get used to that pen and not stab yourself. They can sure make tiny needles. I am sure you will feel so much better after you do have your female issues gone and in the past. I think I will look for a sugar free brittle recipe, surely I have one somewhere. Do you have Marlene Koch's book 375 Sensational Splenda Recipes? It has lots of good recipes in it that are low in sugar, fat and calories. I have had my copy since '06.

Have a great evening my friend.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-22-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote