Old 11-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #1  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Default Who Started August 2013, Part III!!

The Part II thread had 500+ posts, so time for a new one!! Below is the link to the previous August thread. Originally started for those who started IP in August of 2013, but sharing the 'love' with all you IP'ers out there and welcome comments from all! We all learn so much from each other, and we're all in this journey together.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...3-part-ii.html
slownsteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180.2/139/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys,
Just checking in. I have been on phase three for 3 days now and am continuing to lose weight!!! I can't believe it since the breakfast seems SO massive to me!! Hair loss has not slowed down but my doctor feels that it will. She said that this kind of hair loss is a result of a stresser (diet) three months prior which is just when I started. She thinks that my body regulated itself to the diet and the hair loss would probably have subsided even if I stayed on phase 1. I leave for the Bahamas in a little over a week. So I will do phase 4 there and if the hair loss has slowed, go back on phase 1 when I get home to lose the last ten pounds. I went shopping to get some new pants yesterday and I am a size 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three months ago, there was a 1 in front of that 4!!!! Love IP! Hate hair loss!
Kellimomo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:47 AM   #3  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Hi guys,
Just checking in. I have been on phase three for 3 days now and am continuing to lose weight!!! I went shopping to get some new pants yesterday and I am a size 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three months ago, there was a 1 in front of that 4!!!! Love IP! Hate hair loss!
WOW Kelli! You are a poster child for IP!! What GREAT results!! You are going to have a blast in the Bahamas! Enjoy!!! I know you will keep things under control in Phase 4. You are a superstar!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #4  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

It truly amazes me how everyone's bodies are so different I'm 14 lbs heavier than Kelli but I'm a size 14 right now... I wish it was a 4!
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 214.4/170/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Back from Vacation

Hi,
I am back from vacation!~ ! had a great week scuba diving in Honduras, and tried to stay on plan, but wasn't 100% successful. However, I lost 2 inches, and my weight didn't change, so hooray for that. I weighed in Monday, and then will do it again on friday, just to keep myself accountable to the plan.

Still no news on my gall bladder, but I gues no news is good news for now. My doctor is thrilled with my weifght loss and told me to dial it back in about 10 pounds, so that's exciting!

So thrilled to hear of people reaching goal, I am so happy to hear that!!!!

Here's a new photo from our diving trip!

Cheers!
M
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boat.jpg (33.8 KB, 11 views)
MidgieMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #6  
IP start 8/15/13

S/C/G: 244/211/195

Height: 5'7

CONGRATS to Kellimomo3 and Midgiemoon on your losses!!!!You are such inspiration continue your awesome journey and keep us posted.
MsKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/147/135

Quote:
Hi guys,
Just checking in. I have been on phase three for 3 days now and am continuing to lose weight!!! I can't believe it since the breakfast seems SO massive to me!! Hair loss has not slowed down but my doctor feels that it will. She said that this kind of hair loss is a result of a stresser (diet) three months prior which is just when I started. She thinks that my body regulated itself to the diet and the hair loss would probably have subsided even if I stayed on phase 1. I leave for the Bahamas in a little over a week. So I will do phase 4 there and if the hair loss has slowed, go back on phase 1 when I get home to lose the last ten pounds. I went shopping to get some new pants yesterday and I am a size 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three months ago, there was a 1 in front of that 4!!!! Love IP! Hate hair loss!

You are amazing! Are you working out? What additional have you added in your diet as part of P3?
mvngmntns13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #8  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

Hi all, I actually started the end of July, but I don't think anyone ever started a thread for July starters...but I think I want to be a part of this August group. You guys are rockstars! And still sticking with it in November, very impressive!!
Meeshellee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 212.6/ticker!/119

Height: 4'11''

Default Surprising myself!!

I just really needed to share from my WI last night!!! I reached my goal (+2lbs)!!! I made my next goal 29.5lbs away!!! I am feeling great today and can't stop smiling!! I'm in the smallest pants that I own right now! Thank you for reading!

IP will be my last diet
Jamiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 165/147/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgieMoon View Post
Hi,
I am back from vacation!~ ! had a great week scuba diving in Honduras, and tried to stay on plan, but wasn't 100% successful. However, I lost 2 inches, and my weight didn't change, so hooray for that. I weighed in Monday, and then will do it again on friday, just to keep myself accountable to the plan.

Still no news on my gall bladder, but I gues no news is good news for now. My doctor is thrilled with my weifght loss and told me to dial it back in about 10 pounds, so that's exciting!

So thrilled to hear of people reaching goal, I am so happy to hear that!!!!

Here's a new photo from our diving trip!

Cheers!
M
Fantastic photo -- great job! You look so so happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiemae View Post
I just really needed to share from my WI last night!!! I reached my goal (+2lbs)!!! I made my next goal 29.5lbs away!!! I am feeling great today and can't stop smiling!! I'm in the smallest pants that I own right now! Thank you for reading!

IP will be my last diet
Yeah yeah yeah!! Congrats. Keep up the momentum. What a great feeling.
mvngmntns13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 180.2/139/130

I am not working out at all and haven't the entire time I've been on IP. The only difference right now is the phase 3 breakfast. It seems like so much! I am eating one egg on a Thomas whole wheat light english muffin with lo cal cheese, 3 pieces of bacon, half a grapefruit and a plain greek yogart. It keeps me full for hours! Those are the only carbs I have. The rest of my day is just like phase one. I am continuing to lose even though I am now out of ketosis. As soon as my hair loss stops and I get back from the Bahamas, I am hoping to go back on phase 1 to lose the last ten pounds. I am also thinking mid morning might be a good time to add in some exercise. The carbs would still be in my system and I do feel out of shape. I am weighing myself daily because I am concerned about gaining but so far still losing! Thanks for all the support and kind words. I love this forum!!!!
Kellimomo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #12  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshellee View Post
Hi all, I actually started the end of July, but I don't think anyone ever started a thread for July starters...but I think I want to be a part of this August group. You guys are rockstars! And still sticking with it in November, very impressive!!
Quote:
Hi,
I am back from vacation!~ ! had a great week scuba diving in Honduras, and tried to stay on plan, but wasn't 100% successful. However, I lost 2 inches, and my weight didn't change, so hooray for that.
Welcome Meeshellee, and Welcome Back MidgieMoon! Meeshellee, did you RESTART in July or were you losing already and just started on IP in July? I just see that you've lost 103 lbs!!! But surely not since July?! I know IP works, but..... Whatever timeframe it was doesn't matter - WOW!! What an accomplishment!

Midgie, that is so great that you continued to lose despite being on a great vacation! Way to go! And love the new pic
Old 11-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #13  
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Hi guys,
Just checking in. I have been on phase three for 3 days now and am continuing to lose weight!!. I went shopping to get some new pants yesterday and I am a size 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three months ago, there was a 1 in front of that 4!!!! Love IP!
That's awesome. Congrats! I'm nervous about life after phase 1 but happy to hear your success.

Quote:
Hi,
I am back from vacation... However, I lost 2 inches, and my weight didn't change, so hooray for that. I weighed in Monday, and then will do it again on friday, just to keep myself accountable to the plan.
Welcome back! Photo is great...skinny arms Congrats on the inches lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshellee View Post
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiemae View Post
I just really needed to share from my WI last night!!! I reached my goal ... I'm in the smallest pants that I own right now!
Congrats!

IP POWER to all.
vachinyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #14  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Quote:
Hi guys,
Wow, great success! Enjoy your trip. You are prepared, and you will do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
It truly amazes me how everyone's bodies are so different I'm 14 lbs heavier than Kelli but I'm a size 14 right now... I wish it was a 4!
I can relate, and I totally agree! I am the same height and about five lbs heavier, and I am just now getting into a size ten. I could not imagine my body as a size four...in fact, I will be thrilled to get into an eight! Bone structure, etc., have a lot to do with it.
ReenHag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:59 AM   #15  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Hi guys,
Size 4 wow, very impressive... sounds like you are getting great advice and have a plan.. awesome..
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote