Old 11-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #14
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Hi guys,
Just checking in. I have been on phase three for 3 days now and am continuing to lose weight!!! I can't believe it since the breakfast seems SO massive to me!! Hair loss has not slowed down but my doctor feels that it will. She said that this kind of hair loss is a result of a stresser (diet) three months prior which is just when I started. She thinks that my body regulated itself to the diet and the hair loss would probably have subsided even if I stayed on phase 1. I leave for the Bahamas in a little over a week. So I will do phase 4 there and if the hair loss has slowed, go back on phase 1 when I get home to lose the last ten pounds. I went shopping to get some new pants yesterday and I am a size 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three months ago, there was a 1 in front of that 4!!!! Love IP! Hate hair loss!
Wow, great success! Enjoy your trip. You are prepared, and you will do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
It truly amazes me how everyone's bodies are so different I'm 14 lbs heavier than Kelli but I'm a size 14 right now... I wish it was a 4!
I can relate, and I totally agree! I am the same height and about five lbs heavier, and I am just now getting into a size ten. I could not imagine my body as a size four...in fact, I will be thrilled to get into an eight! Bone structure, etc., have a lot to do with it.