View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #94
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 7"

Gayle, that's never nice when everybody starts getting sick. Tis the season. I hope you stay doing well.

Tera, at lease T-day celebrations can be healthy. Turkey is a good low cal food. Great job on your calories today. I bet you have abs of steel with all the body sculpting.

I'm at 1526 cals today and I did another vigorous elliptical workout. I could still feel it in my legs 7 hours later. I'm up to two weeks of exceeding my minimum speed/distance on the elliptical. I'd been stuck at not reaching it for months. I'm going about .15 miles farther in the same time as I was a few weeks ago. I definitely kicked it up a notch and I now have a streak.

At work, they started a presidential fitness challenge. It's done with groups (buildings) competing with other groups. Have either of you ever used the site? I was thinking maybe we could add a group of us and see how many point we could rack up with our exercise.
Dedicated to logging every morsel for the next three months. Clearly that three months will never end.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote