View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Still sending lots of good thoughts and prayers. Just thought that I should have updated this a long time ago. My son is doing fine now and has moved to another home. They closed down the home he was in but he has been in this one before and gets along well with the other clients there. He has his own room and is very well taken care of. We were able to visit him in September and he looks wonderful.. PTL!

Our grandsons are still having to live in Denver with their stepdad for now. They do get to spend some time back in Colorado Springs with their Mom and family. The end of the summer and they can make their own decision so we will just have to wait and be patient. But they seem to be doing good and are doing well in school

I'm hoping that everyone has a safe and Happy holiday. If I don't get back to you before then, I'm having the dinner here this year for about 20!!

Take care....

Karen

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote