View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #19
QuilterInVA

Good afternoon, ladies! A chilly 48 degrees today - but we are supposed to hit 70 on Sunday. Pass the tissues - this weather is going to make everyone sick!

I've been to the Y this morning and have my library bee this evening and Ladies of the evening tomorrow. I need to get some time to address Christmas cards soon!

Faye, I hope your plumbing issues can be resolved without having to spend too much $$$. It seems like it costs so much to get anything done anymore.
I love the hat! and I'm sure Thomas will like his socks, too.

Jean, are you thinking about nice red fireman suspenders? How nice to have Hawaii to go to in February. It'll be here before you know it. That casserole sounds just like a low carb recipe I have only we don't use noodles.

Maggie, that jeep is sure going to be tricked out and stylish! Do you make your own spice rub for the turkey or do use a prepared one?

Have a wonderful day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote