View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #18
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is barely peeking through the cloud cover and the wind is blowing worse than yesterday if that's possible. Snow is predicted for later this afternoon and tonight. I have a roast cooking and have been playing games on the iPad. I should never start that until I have my chores done first!

Maggie -- What all do you put in your meatloaf? I have probably asked you before; I've tried many different recipes but none match my mom's meatloaf. The casserole was hamburger, onion, and green pepper with a jar of pizza sauce mixed in. Noodles, cooked, Cheddar cheese, and Mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. You layer half of each and baked long enough to melt the cheese assuming it was still hot from the stove. I thought it was kind of dry and not a whole lot of flavor. Bob doesn't like to carry change as he says it pulls his pants down. He has no bu** and is always hitching his pants up. I told him I was going to get him suspenders for Christmas and I just might! I remember his dad wearing them but mine never did.

"Gma" -- I sure hope your plumbing isn't a major fix and expense for you. When we met in Hawaii on R & R, we went to a Don Ho show where he asked how many couples were celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc. One couple close by had been married 25 years and I thought that was a lifetime since we'd only been married a year. Now I think about 46 years together and wonder where the time went. I saw the hat on FB and love the design and color. Thomas will love the socks, I'm sure, because you made them.

I am dressed and ready for the day, but need to work on sorting clothes. I'm trying to keep my capris and t-shirts packed away together so I don't have to do a panic hunt when I need them in February. Hope you all enjoy a wonderful Wednesday, some sunshine, and no wind!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote