View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #17
gma22

Good morning all. When it rains it pours at this house. We have a possible big time plumbing problem. I got up at midnight and went to the bathroom downstairs and the toilet tried to overflow. I plunged it several times, but it acted partially blocked. Jack went upstairs and flushed the hall toilet and it leaked through the ceiling. Bad time for expensive repairs for sure.

I have his socks and my niece's hat both done. The socks look brown but are actually different colors of gray. The pattern for the hat is called running in circles and she said she loves hot pick so I gave her hot pink. She has a black coat so it should look good

Jean: No, we just fixed a couple steaks here at home. I am trying not to eat out much. We have been married 41 years. I married Jack just a few months after graduating high school, but I was 19 when we got married. I try to just do one load of dishes a day, but then I don't have anyone popping in for lunch either. I don't like a lot of pasta casseroles reheated unless they are heartier type pasta like the tube style or the larger shells. Hope the second time around it is better.

Maggie: Sounds like the jeep is going to be super duper when it is all done. Congrats on the loss! We are going to a big buffet that the fancy pants Holiday Inn has here every year. We went last year and the food is really good.

Well girls, gotta go and see if I can get this toilet issue fixed. Have a good middle of the week. Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thomasxmassock.jpg (19.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg caseyshat.jpg (40.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by gma22 : 11-20-2013 at 10:46 AM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote