Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-19-2013, 02:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW: 225/ CW:180.4/ GW: 165

Height: 5 9

Wink Retro shapeware...

I bought this retro shapeware for a wedding back in August and they only had an XL which translates to a size 14 but the reviews said it ran small and was very tight so I was afraid. The shapeware is supposed to fit up below your breast and then pull down a little over your upper thighs with cute garders. This is the link

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/underga...e-garter-skirt

anyways when i got it I struggled but I was determined to squeeze into it and when I finally did it squeezed all my gross back fat up so I had this unsightly roll on my upper back. It was so depressing because I kept having to adjust it to diminish the appearance of the back fat

Sooo a month and a week into my low carb diet and I decided to try it on again and NO MORE BACK FAT!!! it fits perfectly but the ultimate goal is to never wear stupid spanx or shapewear ever again!!! Very pleased
skintoskincombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #2  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Congratulations!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #3  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Congrats!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/156/145

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skintoskincombat View Post
Sooo a month and a week into my low carb diet and I decided to try it on again and NO MORE BACK FAT!!! it fits perfectly but the ultimate goal is to never wear stupid spanx or shapewear ever again!!! Very pleased
SOOPER DOOPER! I have seen both on the scale and in my legs where I have lost weight which only makes my spare tire look bigger. I am waiting to see a major change like no back fat!!
Mad Donnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Yay! Good for you! Keep at it!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 218/180/150

Height: 5'6"

HOORAY for no back fat!!!!!
AngieRR1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Hooray!!!!

Though you may want to rethink the goal of never wearing shape wear, it even makes the skinniest woman look better in their clothes. Usually models (runway and print) are wearing shape wear to make the clothes sit smoothly
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

I wear it often. Maybe 2-3 times a week. It helps me feel polished and helps w the loose skin. I may start wearing it everyday as an extra warmth layer. Need to buy some more though first.
Sonyasbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #9  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Height: 5'2"

Congrats on the loss of your back rolls! I still have mine. In fact right now I am wearing full-leg control leggings under my jeans and a bodice/bodysuit thingy for my upper half. It's soooo uncomfortable; I feel your aggravation wanting to never have to wear shapewear again.

But I agree with pnkrckpixikat that shape wear is useful even when you are fit/thin. But it is horrible to have to wear it in the summer. Praying I lose enough weight by next summer to not have to worry about it.
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote