View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #61
cleancowgirl

S/C/G: 276/209/155

Height: 5'5

Susie: Just finished the book. Wow is all I can say. I really liked dolvett before but after you read his story and how he got there you cannot not be impressed. Susie so sorry about your mother. Liver failure can be cause from a variety of reasons but it is one we all have to worry about. Did she have a fatty liver or perhaps diabetes. My husband has nash Non alcoholic steathahepatitis. Basically diabetes mixed with obesity can cause a fatty liver which the liver slowly dies. We caught it early a few years ago and it was bad but with weightloss, getting his diabetes under control and exercise we got it back to normal range. So young for your mother. I am 50 and could not imagine leaving my daughters.
The coupon I got from my trainer and it was only through nook. I guess he was sent several coupons due to him running our planet fitness gym. It was something he downloaded on my email and was only a once use. The price at least is not bad for a download. Nook was only 11.00 before the coupon.
No I don't hunt but I do shoot a rifle for sporting clays. Yes I am happy to have him home.

Weight down to 212.7 so it is steadily moving. Going to start the dolvett program tomorrow.

cleancowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote