View Single Post
Old 05-02-2001, 09:45 AM   #6
TechAlum
Donna

Hello All,

This weekend went well, I cleaned out the spare bedroom on Saturday (you know the one that catches all the junk you don't know what to do with) I took out 5 bags of garbage . My mom & dad came over to help out and they stayed for dinner. Sunday we went to a funeral home on the other side of town, K had broke out the 'old' car so we took it. It's actually older than us and we got some interesting looks, it's always entertaining when we drive it.

I went to WW last night and got what I deserved, I lost 1.2 but that's only part of what I'd gained the week before which I was hoping to lose again quickly. The topic of the day was not letting the scale rule our attitude. We know before we step on the scale how we did that week and no matter what it says (i.e. gives us a loss or gain we didn't deserve) we need to concentrate on what we feel. It was interesting. The funniest part was that she didn't let us look at our weight until the end of the meeting and so many people were so anxious about it.

After dinner last night I updated my web page with our engagement photo and some of my favorite pictures I'd already scanned in. If you'd like to see it's: www.eskimo.com/~dms

LBH - How did the second WI go? We all have our trigger foods that we can't seem to control, don't beat yourself up too much about it, just realize the problem and move on. For me it's chips, even though I'm better than I used to be, I still have a hard time passing them up.

Terri - Hope you're house works out for you . Have fun at your family reunion.

Rabbit - Glad you're back on track . Now it's my turn.

RR - A week from Friday . Wow that is so close, you'll be in Paris before you know it. Hope all the last minute details aren't driving you nuts.

Everyone else - Hope you're having a great week.

- Tech