View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #33
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is trying to shine through hazy clouds and it's a "warm" 32 degrees with a slight breeze blowing. It's supposed to be in the 50s this afternoon so I am hoping the weatherman was right. I have crafty club this afternoon and a meeting at church tonight. I need to dust and vacuum this morning.

Susan -- I so admire your commitment to exercise! I don't think there is any place around here that gives senior discounts except the usual McDs., and the grocery stores on certain days. We have way too many people in this state who think everything is FREE and don't hesitate to ask for anything they might want let alone need.

"Gma" -- What can I say but I'm so sorry! You have every right to be so angry and I wouldn't blame you for filing a lawsuit! I now hope you will get some satisfaction from your next doctor's appointment! With Amanda's mom being a long time diabetic, Bob's brother since he was 11, and now Amanda, I know how important it is to be aware of the disease, the symptoms, numbers, and meds.

I need to round up the extra wastebasket contents and bag them for the garbage collection today. Hope you all enjoy a terrific Thursday! November is flying by so fast!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote