View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #28
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, and it's 23 degrees "warmer" than yesterday morning but still "feels" like 15 degrees outside. If only the wind would go away! I have lunch bunch this noon and bell choir later this afternoon. I feel like I didn't sleep at all last night although I think maybe I got a couple hours, or less, towards morning. I hate nights like that and thankful they don't happen very often. I didn't eat nor drink anything out of the ordinary last night but did have a short cat nap later in the evening. I thought I was tired when I went to bed, but guess not.

Maggie -- Hope all of your Jeep parts can be installed at once so you don't have to make multiple trips. Where both of our vehicles are serviced, one just remodeled and the other is new; there are big screen tvs plus food and drink choices. The service work never takes long so I just get settled and it's time to go again. I think Sonny and Cecil would have a good time chasing each other around. Every once in awhile Sonny gets a wrinkle somewhere and tears around like something is chasing him. He slides around the corners on the smooth floor -- to funny to watch. Ernie just sits by and watches him fly by.

"Gma" -- I hope the doctor's office calls you first thing today. There is nothing worse than waiting for someone to call back. Our hospital coffee shop, which is where the gift shop is located, has a few bakery items to go with the coffee. They always look so inviting and it's very tempting to say the least. When we work in the gift shop we can have a treat and coffee as our "pay" for working. I've never indulged but sure am tempted sometimes. The bakeries in the grocery stores are not nearly as good as the downtown bakery and I avoid that place at all cost.

I need to get dressed and do some more laundry. I don't know how I got so far behind but I sure did. Out of sight out of mind, I guess. Hope you all enjoy a wonderful warm Wednesday!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote