View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #26
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

GOOD NOVEMBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a very chilly day here in the ♥-Land and that is a fact. We went out to lunch with some friends and I only ate half of my serving so am back on my program with tracking and writing what I bite. I really now enjoy eating a salad now days without any dressing at all. I have some small thick pork chops thawing for dinner which I will stuff with dressing and bake. Iíll serve them with a salad and green beans for a nice dinner.

The dogs look so nice for they had a bath and trim today and they are smelling good ~ for awhile anyway. Beanie is so active he loses that nice smell quickly. Cecil is happy now to have his dogs back once again. I still laugh about seeing him make a bee-line to and through the back door from the back fence on a fast run. I am so glad that back storm door wasnít closed for he would have broken his neck. Plus if he hadnít had good brakes he would have entered that doggie door and gone right down the steps to the basement. I have truly never seen him run so fast.

Our new replacement for the Jeepís front end stabilizer came today so we have an appointment to have it installed tomorrow for they have the proper tool to remove the existing one with. That is a special item that every mechanic doesnít have and Will certainly doesnít have a need to own one so our favorite guy can do it nicely for he has that specialty tool. Hopefully the small caged lights that go on the front bumper rail above the wench arrive tomorrow and he can go ahead and install them also. The bumper came with holes in which to mount them and they will need to be wired to the system somehow.

JEAN We also have a no wind day today which is so nice with a cloudless sky. I was also surprised that when I asked at WW what the new program changes were and was told there aren't any. However, I am glad that they didn't change the program but will have some new products.

SUSAN I think the silica acts as a liner itself for I have used it before w/out liners with good results. I just wanted liners on the mini muffins and they stuck to the muffins tightly for they weren't foil lined. This particular recipe will be made without liners next time unless I get some foil ones.

DONNA FAYE I do hope your doctor doesn't have any upsetting news for you and what ever is going on with your system can be fixed. I have one of those parking permits and it sure comes in handy when I want to go in somewhere so we can park closer then when I just wait in the vehicle.

Have a great afternoon/evening my Magnolia friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote