View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #25
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The wind has died down a tiny bit but it is COLD even though the sun is shining brightly and not a cloud in sight. It was 4 degrees when I went downstairs this morning! This old body isn't ready for that! We had lots of money to count this morning at church. Somehow two bags of money from last week were put in another drawer and we didn't see them; the secretary found them when she was looking for something else. I should run a couple errands but think I will wait until it warms up in a day or two!

Maggie -- You will have the minute gain gone, plus friends, by next week. I am surprised that WW isn't changing something, adding or deleting, something from the program for next year. I thought they always tried to do something new to entice new members to join.

"Gma" -- I'm sorry about your health challenges and hope the doctor has a better plan to fix it this time. Do you exchange foods within a group, or how does the exchange plan work? Is the only knee fix a replacement? Yes, we are heading back to Maui in February. We are renting the same condo as last time but won't spend part of the time in the luxury resort as before; I am bummed about that but for $2000+ for a week, I'll suffer.

Susan -- I'm sharing my cold weather with my southeastern friends! You are right about being busier than when I was working. I sure don't seem to get much done at home. Since I was gone this morning there's no point in starting any big projects now. Have fun at quilt guild tonight.

I have another load of laundry to fold and need to do some leftover lunch dishes that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote