View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 08:56 AM   #89
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning All...

I guess still no word from Jen. Bleh, no news is good news. Didn't do much of nuttin last night. A little laundry, left over meatloaf burgers, butternut squash and rosemary taters. TV and Bed.

SHADDIE...it must be hard to move around so much from job to job, relocating and keep your sanity. May the force be with you and also feel better sister.

CHELLE...sorry to hear about the job, but as we have learned in the past year or so, everything happens for a reason. It will all work out for the better. Stay strong, lean on us. Hugs

HAPPY...haha on the samples, the only place that USED to give great samples is Hickory Farms back in the day when I was 16 and worked there. lol

LAURA...I am shocked you didn't have at least 4 things going on last night. You usually are going here, exercising there, delivering something, etc. Guess it was a rest night. Good for you.

CEEG...glad you are feeling better and the sinuses are clearing up. Should of take before and then after pix of BF. Pix don't lie, unfortunately.

SUSIE...hope everything is smooth in your world, have a great week sister.

That about does it for me, unless I think of something later...lol

Make it a terrific Tuesday/night. Hugs

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote