View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #22
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Weigh Day

GOOD NOVEMBER NIGHT MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I thought I posted today but it isn’t here so I guess I didn’t. Duh. I showed a point 2 of a # which I am so pleased with because I was wearing heavy clothing for it is cold here this evening so I am blaming my uppage on that.lol: Will actually went and we didn’t stay for the meeting but we plan on “weigh in” each week when we can. I have been at this so long he feels like I can answer any questions he may have about the program. The hand-outs will be helpful for him to read and I know he can do it. We bought a bunch of the boxes of snack foods there for they were two for one cost and a cookbook I didn’t have called Simply Solo. I am so glad they don’t plan on changing the program around this go round and it will stay the same and more new cookbooks should show up, or books I don’t have anyway. I am a sucker for WW cookbooks ~ gotta have them.

JEAN SNOW ~ you got snow before Thanksgiving. The frost will be on the pumpkin for sure. Isn't it fun to have friends to "drop" in and have a nice chat. Pretty soon before we know it Thanksgiving will be over and all the Christmas lights will be twinkling. I love to drive through the neighborhoods at night and look at all the nicely decorated homes. Won't be long now. Now that I know more about bears I don't want to be that close to them ever again. Got to be careful and remember that begging for them is a learned behavior and it is the humans fault for teaching them that, but back then we didn't know.

Have a great night my Magnolia friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote