View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #13
Shy16

S/C/G: 156.5/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys...
I was busy yesterday. I had unexpected guests who showed up late on Saturday night and stayed over. They left in the morning and i had to run out of town to help my MIL and FIL reorganize their new kitchen.
So.... Lunch and dinner out didn't help my cause! lol
My weight was up to 149.0 lbs this morning! Ouch.
Hopefully most of that is due to the heavy use of salt and I can flush it out of my system!

How are you all doing? Hopefully your weekend was't as catastrophic as mine.

@Julie: I'm starting to get some energy back. I think I've been like this too long and I have somehow managed and survived .... I had to adapt and get things done on a regular basis.
I think I am anemic.... when I had a blood test done (during my physical... after 6 years) it was found that I had very low iron levels. That's when the iron was prescribed. I have to admit, though, that sometimes I'm not taking it as I'm supposed to.

Thanks for the suggestion of the vitamins! Duh. I never even thought about taking any.
As for the B-complex... can i just take it like that or should I talk to my doctor first? What do you think? Have you taken them?

Congrats on your loss! That's fantastic!!!!
Put those chocolates in the freezer and only treat yourself once in while... for good behaviour. That way it won't affect your weight!
Keep up the good work.

Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote