View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:47 AM   #1
shannylove

S/C/G: 286/231/150

Height: 5'6"

Default I really need some advice/support

I am 23 and over the past year I have lost 50 lbs. I did it through WW and more recently through Medifast and exercising. However, even though reducing calories is working to help me lose weight I am still SO addicted to food. I cheat often and I go hardddd. I order chinese or pizza or spaghetti and I binge eat. When I'm binging I know what I'm doing... I consciously am aware that it isn't healthy and I shouldn't do it-but I can't seem to stop.

I've found recently too since my diet has changed for Medifast that the main reason I binge is out of loneliness and comfort. I broke up with someone a few weeks ago and have found myself turning to food for comfort. I hear people on this site who have changed their lifestyle and started eating healthy food and working out more... healthier choices... and I really want to be one of those people. I feel like I am currently just limiting calories and faking it and its kind of working but slowly because I keep being obsessed with food and meals and cheating. It isn't a healthy way to view food.... I don't know how to change 23 years of thinking. I need some advice. Or ways to get comfort besides this. ugh.

5 lbs each
shannylove is offline   Reply With Quote