View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #20
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Sunday in the Heartland

GOOD NOVEMBER EVENING MAGNOLIAS☺♫

This was a 61° day with a low of 40°s and a 20% chance of rain so it didn’t rain.

Our WW meeting has changed location to a huge old church building so we will be going there come tomorrow. It will be interesting to find out how it will be laid out when we go tomorrow evening.

I’m telling you I get an itch on my back sometimes that I cannot reach. Yipekio, Will bought me a back scratcher. It is a bear claw and telescopes out. I keep it on my desk where it will be handy. I’d sure hate to be clawed by a real bear with claws like this one or any claws for that matter. I did feed crackers to bears when I was little and they came around our campsite but they put a stop to it and took those bears way up in the Sierras and turned them loose away from people. The bears had started to break into folks food and stealing it. They had learned to unscrew bottles also and back then we had milk in screw top bottles. Folks could find their food and belongings strewn all about the campsites. Now they have what is called “bear boxes” that folks can store their food items in and bears can’t get into them.

Nothing much going on here this day except church and dinner after both services ~ morning and evening.

JEAN I guess maybe those Sons of the Pioneers were sons of the sons that were the original group. Glad they were good and you enjoyed it. Yep tomorrow is Veterans day and lets salute them.

[b]SUSAN[b] Sounds like a good outing you had with your friends. My mini cupcake pan in non stick so if I sprits some spay in the cups then it will work much better. My liners weren't tinfoil but paper and they sure clung tight but the muffins were still very tasty. Next time I will make the whole recipe since they freeze so well.

DONNA FAYE You have been AWOL ~ hope all is well with you and yours.

Have a great night my Magnolia friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote