View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
PatLib

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahLaughsAlot View Post
I just want something for long term use that shows results
Honestly, Paleo is hard. This is the hardest I have had to plan out my groceries and meals. I mean you can't have frozen meals because that isn't allowed so cooking becomes a little more necessary. Everything is clean eating and whole foods. And while nice restaurants will cater to your dietary needs it is hard to find a nice cheap fast food restaurant that will when you forgot your lunch at home or you need a meal on the go.

Now I am really lucky that I have an 8:00 to 4:00 job Monday through Friday. But the first time I did Paleo I was working and in school, an extremely erratic schedule. I ate a lot of raw vegetables and fruit with chicken and it got so boring but it was the easiest thing to make. I cheated a lot, adding the legumes back helped but I think gave up 4 months later and I only lasted that long because I had a three month summer break from school.

Sorry probably not the answer you want. But I am big advocate of picking a diet that works with your lifestyle and personality.