View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #75
kaplods

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm struggling. I do extremely well about 85-90% of the time. I feel like the little girl in the nursery rhyme:

There was a little girl, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
When she was good, she was very, very good
But when she was bad, she was horrid

The horrid days are keeping my weight at a standstill.

I'm not trying to have horrid days, but about 6-8 days a month (usually straddling pms/tom) I am RAVENOUS.

I can usually white-knuckle it through a few of those days, which still leaves me with 3-4 out-of-control days per month (more lately as I'm perimenopausal and my periods are more severe and closer together).

It shouldn't be possible to undo 27 days of hard work (perfection even) in 3 days, but it isn't only possible it's the story of my life.

Birth control was helping tremendously (and there's no way I would have lost 100 lbs without it), but my insurance no longer covers the type of bc that worked best and with perimenopause it's becoming a rougher ride than usual.

Hubby's started calling me werewolf again, and I literally would consider being locked up for "meat week" as hubby and I call it, because of the red meat cravings (though I also crave fat and sugar ).

If there were only affordable options for medically supervised food addiction programs as there are for drug and alcohol addictions. I would love to be able to check myself into a "halfway house" 3-5 days a month.

There aren't, so I have to find a way to do this myself, but this hormonal hunger is insane. No matter what I try to do to distract myself, all I can think about is food and how hungry I am.

Somehow, I need to get my percentages up, because 85-90% isn't cutting it. I may never be able to sustain 100%, but I've got to find a way to get closer.

http://www.dreamstormdesigns.etsy.com
etsy link by permission from 3fc! Want to add yours? Ask them!

Last edited by kaplods : 11-06-2013 at 02:13 PM.