View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #13
Delgen

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliExpat View Post
Good Morning Lovelies,

Yesterday I was feeling some kind of way :-( I hit the 30lb mark and I was happy, but I felt a bit lost. I didn't know what to do next (odd, I know). I mean, my current clothes are falling off of me and clothes I had in my closet are fitting loosely too. I started to wonder how much more weight I should loose. I think the euphoria of loosing 30lbs changed when I realized how much I have lost vs. how much more I have to loose. I have to loose 30lbs 2 more times!!!!!!! It bummed me out for most of the day. I did speak to my coach who gave me a reality check about how far I've come and not to be afraid to go further to where I need to be. I also signed up for the 20 before Christmas Challenge. My coach seems to think that I'll loose another 30 before the end of the year, but I'm worried about slowing down (probably not likely). Sorry I'm rambling but yesterday was a funky day for me.

So as a result of my rambling I'm doing the Christmas Challenge, staying OP 100% (I have no events/trips etc coming up, no stealing pieces of Hubby's bacon), and just letting IP do what IP is designed to do.

Have a great OP day all!!!!
AliEx I like the small goals route. Too many "30 pound" segments is too overwhelming. Take it as it comes, and stay on program. I would go out an buy some new things that fit you well. There are some good options...You might have a really nice 2nd hand clothing store in your area where you can buy nice things for less $. Or you could look into the clothing exchanges here on this forum. Once those clothes get too big you might be able to exchange some so you have newer things to wear that fit you....and help someone else.
Or it would be cool to have a clothing exchange at your clinic.

I think it's time to treat yourself and give yourself a boost. You are doing so great, and heading toward a much better life of health and well being.

So hang in there GF!!!

Cindy

Reboot!

Goal Met January 2015