View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #26
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 163/ under 154

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Ceejay: i love when I am on a roll like you are. When I allow myself to enjoy the rhythm, I can remember it is easier to stay OP than fall off.

Sparks and BethfromDayton: Super congrats on all the physical changes health brings. You are reaping the benefits of your courage.

BBE: Credit for a moonlight walk. I like mine in the warm summer evenings because I am the type that is always cold.

As for me: Dh,DS and I took a two hour drive to the Bay Area to buy a violin from Mr. Gu, the man recommended by the violin teacher. The mysterious and charming Mr. Gu works out of his home and provided us with a superior instrument $500 less than the music store's inferior one. Boy, it pays to do the footwork. Took advantage of the trip to do several chores. Food was was off plan - two restaurant meals when I had been eating 1 home cooked meal each day. But made great choices soup in a "boule" but left the "boule" and added a small salad no dressing. Dinner, I had the side of brussels sprouts as my main dish (yum - roasted with red pepper and olive oil) and took a small portion of my DS's tortellini as a treat. I did enjoy See's candy for dessert — a moderate portion.

All in all, a win-win day. Weight one pound up from ticker but that is to be expected. More importantly OP this morning, back in the saddle. I want to see 151 by Thanksgiving.

Last edited by maryann; 11-04-2013 at 12:36 PM.