View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 05:46 AM   #24
BillBlueEyes
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Monday

Diet Coaches/Buddies My walk, CREDIT moi, was out looking for owls after dark. The trick is to see them as they leave their roosting spot to go hunting. We saw a Great Horned Owl and heard some Screech Owls - not so great, but much fun. I forget how seldom I'm out in a dark place for extended time - dark because there was no moon (which had dallied with the sun all day and followed it home in the evening - which is entirely their business).

Eating was good enough, CREDIT moi. Going out in the evening helps to prevent the temptations for extra evening snacks.

onebyone Happy 50th. May you have fifty more and another fifty after that. Kudos for joining your neighborhood gym.

Joy (gardenerjoy) Yay for celebrating an experiment with negative results.

CeeJay - Yay for a healthy day.

maryann - Wholesome coke in 1918. . . hmmmmm. Do you know what year Coke removed coke from its ingredients? OK, I just googled that. From snopes, "Coca-Cola didn't become completely cocaine-free until 1929, but there was scarcely any of the drug left in the drink by then." Congrats for "at ticker."

nationalparker Now that's some good advice, "Don't borrow worry." Kudos for dog-dancing exercise.

Beth (bethFromDayton) Super Advantage, "how much more fun clothes shopping is."

sparks17 Yay for new jeans as an NSV - they gotta feel great.

Readers -
Quote:
day 7 Arrange Your Environment

The following example responses might be helpful.
Sabotaging Thought: I don't want to waste food by throwing it out.
Helpful Response: If I don't throw it out, I'll be at risk for "wasting" it in my body where it'll turn to fat. Which is a better way to waste it?

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 94.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 10 years