View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #19
CeeJay

S/C/G: 304/297/???

Good morning,

maryann-your job sounds really interesting. I think Coca Cola would still like to be known as healthy and wholesome. Good for you for forgoing your celebration meal so that you would not have to go through the temporary water gain.

gardenerjoy- too bad about the recipe but as they say nothing ventured, nothing gained.

BillBlueEyes-did you see your moonbeams this morning? I was blissfully sleeping in today.

nationalparker-lots of credits for you. You got me thinking about writing some new advantage cards too. Mine are all oriented to the being at goal- think I need some with more current focus.

sparks17- your success at the party is impressive. Thanks for the reminder about slow and steady.

silverbirch- salad not a three course meal is commendable!

anakin-sounds like you had a good plan to deal with lunches on busy weeks. It is very easy to get swamped in "too busy".

Ilene- yay for wine over candy- much healthier choice!

Lexxiss- hope you are feeling better. Sorry things are so difficult right now but you sound like you are managing just fine with what you need to do.

bethFromDayton-good plan for the Halloween candy and big credit you did not eat any.

Rosebud170-the amount of weight you have lost is inspiring to me. You started right about where I did.

For me today I am right on track for a healthy day. I ate a healthy breakfast, rode the exercise bike, read my cards, and checked in with my coaches. Now I just need to eat my planned lunch, dinner and snacks and head out for a walk a little later. Another sunny day here above zero.

Highest Weight: 304

One for every 5 pounds: