View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #65
susan1975

S/C/G: 260/ticker/159

Height: 5'3

Way to go Melissa on a 5 pound drop !!!!

Zoe, my scale changes my weight every hour it seams. I have started taking pics of myself in those pants I want to fit into. I will still weigh myself once a week but I will really judge my progress by those pants.

Cleancowgirl congtats on your 4.2 pound drop. I hope one day to be a runner. Right now I am doing 2 miles most days on the treadmill. It adjusts my speeds from 2.8 up to 3.1 and I want to change the setting to go up to 3.1 and 3.4 in the next week or two. Any faster that that and I will be at a jog for my short legs.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I have to get my 5 yr old some new pants now that it is finally cooling down in SC. She grows so much from one season to the next. And I am going to choke the life out of my 15 yr old if she doesn't clean her room this weekend. I bribed her and told her she could pick out some boots if she has room done when I am ready to go shopping tomorrow. My husband is just looking forward to taking a nap with the dog tomorrow while all of us girls are shopping. Boring life, but I love it.
susan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote