View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #164
moonbeam236

Wink Good Protein Shake Mix to Try

I've lost weight on Medifast twice now. I lost 50 pounds in 2005 at the age of 49 and have lost over 60 pounds recently at the age of 56. I used Medifast bars in conjunction with my doctor's weight loss plan, as I don't care for meat that much.

It is, however, expensive, and I didn't want to stay on it forever. Have been looking for a replacement and have a few pounds to go.

I found Designer Whey - which is only 100 calories - 18 g protein, 2 g sugar, 6 g carbs. I mix it with either Silk unsweetened Vanilla or Almond Breeze, which ads 30 calories. You can use water- there is not much difference. It takes a little getting used to. You do add a pkg of Splenda or powdered Stevia. It comes in Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry and is the shake they use on Biggest Loser or Extreme Weight Loss.

They have it at Publix grocery stores, or at drugstore dot com. It was not expensive I paid $27 for 32 servings and $21 for 25 servings.

Glad to find this forum - it provided me with some ideas for bars - I thought I had seen every one out there!!!

The last few pounds really seem to be the hardest!!!
moonbeam236 is offline   Reply With Quote