View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #26
QuilterInVA

Good morning, ladies. 68 degrees with rain on the way.

I went to see Gravity in 3-D with 2 of my friends last night and then we had supper at Chick-Fil-A (Asian Salad for me). It was pretty far-fetched and I don't really care for space movies but I do like Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.

Jean, Maggie's new toy is a tablet so similar to IPAD or Kindle Fire. This weekend we change the clocks. It's really been dark in the mornings and Cupid doesn't understand why we are getting up before the sun. LOL

Faye, I hope you get your yarn today but I know you'll get the socks done in plenty of time. I wish you'd not send us rain today! It seems we get your weather about 24 hours later. I want the kids to come Trick or Treating or I'll have 40 bags of pretzels in my pantry and that isn't good!

Have a wonderful day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote