View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 07:22 AM   #63
Mama Nicole
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls,
I am here and I have been mostly OP, but far from perfect. It is a step in the right direction, and my sclae is in a downward direction, which is way better than gaining. I will check out the challenge in a minute. I really could stand to lose 20 by Christmas. I have an event I have to go to with DH and his company, and darnit, I want to look good.

Well, today is Halloween.........and I have thought out how it will go. I am going to stay OP, and enjoy some candy. I am not going to go hog wild, but I am going to be realistic. Life is too short not to enjoy each day.....IN MODERATION.

Katie, Katie, Katie......the heart break you are in is real. It is hard. Take care of yourself in their honor. Take are of yourself because you want to be healthy as long as you can for your babies so they can be much older (hopefully) when they have to suffer this loss. Take care of yourself because that is what your parents would want for you. Take care of yourself because you are worth it. I feel a bit of Stuart Smalley coming on, but I will keep this as serious as it should be. Take just today....and treat your body as it deserves to be treated. Just today. You can do this.

There are many others I want to reply to right now....but time is so short. I have to go to the local college and take a skills assessment test this a.m. before work. Much to tell there...but I am going back to school to become a real nerd (accountant).

More later....but be good to yourselves today, ladies.
XOXO

Official Ticker:

10/14/2013----game ON! 213
Weekly Losses with Official WI day on Mon:
Week 1 Oct 21: WI 210.4 Loss: 2.6 lbs.
Week 2 Oct 31: WI 209.4 Loss: 1.0 lbs.
Week 3 Nov 4: WI 208.8 Loss: 0.6 lbs. WW
Week 4 Nov 11: WI 208.2 Loss: 0.6 lbs.
Week 5 Nov 18: WI 203.2 Loss: 5 lbs
Week 6 Nov 25: WI
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote