View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #24
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! It's very foggy this morning, and a "warm" 52 degrees. It would be perfect for Halloween night. I am being lazy this morning; have read the paper and am dressed. I have bell choir later this afternoon and need to work on the afghan. Bob is taking a CEC class this morning and will work in the office this afternoon (a novel idea) because it's too wet to farm.

Maggie -- It's too bad the vet can't make accomodations for Cecil to room with the boys. Heck, Sonny spent three weeks in the dog and cat food store room alone, because they weren't sure what was wrong at first. I know you will have fun learning all about your new "toy" even though I have no clue what it is. I assume it is part camera. The biscuit recipe I saw used two biscuits, top and bottom, with a half cup of meat mix and cheese sprinkled on top of the meat. The pp would be more then. It showed using a fork to seal around the edges. Have a safe trip.

"Gma" -- That is too bad about your church friend being killed. I wish there was something auto makers could do so that cars wouldn't start if the driver had been drinking or using drugs. Same thing with cell phones. Bob's truck and my car won't let us program anything on the screen if the car is moving, which is ok except if the rider is trying to do it. I hope your yarn comes today!

Not much newsy from my corner of the world. Hope you all enjoy a sunny Wednesday!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote