View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #96
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys! So I'm at my boyfriends now, I woke up this morning feeling like cr@p. I think I'm super dehydrated. It doesn't help that I have a chesty cough that makes me cough like a smoker when I wake up. Today I'm going to RUN. It's going to be a short one to ease me into it, just one lap around the local park. Then I'm going to go shopping in Shinjuku, head on over to h&m since it's the only shop in Tokyo that doesn't intimidate me. They have loads of boutiques here so I have to ask for sizes (for one, I don't know how to do!) and I just know they don't stock fat sizes! Japanese women are teeny. I did a super quick strength workout last night, it really was about 10-15 minutes of lunges and squats. Kinda sucky, but I guess it's better than nothing? Felt my heart rate go up so I guess it counts!!

---------------

golden - I know how you feel, when I was at my highest weight I was getting into sizes that were on the cusp of being plus sized. But it's great you're having a revelation, because that means you'll see success! You CAN do it!!

grapefruit - Congrats!! What kind of exercise will you be doing?
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote