View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #22
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Tuesday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is another day in the high 50° area and may get to 60° before it is all done here in the ♥-Land. We went to visit the buffalo and they were all huddled together in their lean to that keeps them out of the wind. It is raining a tad bit but that doesn’t bother them at all.

I have got to make sure all we will need is packed this day for we leave in the morning. I have got to color my hair and put a fresh coat of clear polish on my nails sometime today. I’ll do my nails after I have done all what is on my list to accomplish. I just plan on putting a coat of “Wet & Wild Shine” clear as a top coat which will freshen up the existing clear polish and will dry quickly.

Both dogs have visited me this morning but I have not seen the cat as of yet. Poor thing has just gotten back to his eating schedule and then will have some days to get all mixed up again. He doesn’t eat properly when in jail. Ah, but he tells me all about it when we break him out and he is home again. Meow, meow, meow ~ and I just agree with him, scratch his ears and he is satisfied for awhile. Then it starts all over again. The dogs bounce back quickly for they are housed in the same cell together. I sure wish they would toss Cecil in with them but they have their rules to follow. I would gladly sign a disclaimer but they stick to their rules. I believe is still the best place in town to have pets cared for. The vet and his vet children are great folks.

Will just bought me a nice surprise ~ a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 (7.0) W/ Camera measuring 7½ x 4¾. What fun for I am going to have fun learning it for sure. I’d love to do nothing but that but I need to get my packing etc. done for our trip tomorrow. I’ll play with it when I get all my ducks in a row.

SUSAN Sorry your asthma has acted up but you have a way of getting it back under control which is the good thing. We have traveled those routes that we know them by heart by now. But in different times of the year the country side does look different. Your quilt shows sould like a lovely way to spend a day.

JEAN That grands recipe wasn't that good. Too much biscuit for the amount of filling you could use. We ended up putting extra filling on the top with some cheese and they were good. I don't think I will be making them again for they were too much trouble to make for what they were.

DONNA FAYE Sorry you are having so much trouble with your appointments. I can make my own appointments but we have different kinds of insurance and they probably do things differently here in the heartland anyway then they do in the big city. Your system is probably better off because you don't drink tea or coffee.

Time for me to get my ducks in a row and get my clothing packed and ready to travel. It works well in the Jeep to have our clothes on hangers in a clothes bag and not all folded up. Our smaller items of clothing go in our bags. Works for us.

Have a great afternoon my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote