View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #53
juliemarie
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Good morning! I've had a tough week. Had some momentum going and then I got sick. Just a head cold-but it derailed my exercise and foodwise-I drank my weight in OJ and chicken noodle soup!

I'm also struggling with a common "cross-addition" post WLS-alcohol. I've decided to stop drinking until Thanksgiving and see if I can get it out of my system.

And-financially I'm struggling. I tapped after paying bills and am going to have get by with what's in the house. We have plenty of food-but low or out of some stuff that I always have for Jo-fresh fruit (I have frozen/applesauce), popcorn, bread, etc. And I will run low on lean protein. We are out of batteries for the Wii remote which is apparently the WORST THING TO HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF MAN!!! Poor kid couldn't watch Netflix and had to suffer with DVDs. #firstworldproblems

Anyway-it's good to see you all and working it!

Shy-it's tough, but there are ALWAYS those situations. During the weight loss phase-it's imperative to stay on plan-or you'll just maintain forever. So-if you stay on plan during the week, but cheat on weekends? That's basically maintenance. But it'll take forever to lose. Holiday season is coming up-if you stay on plan really strict-you could probably be at goal by Christmas. Then a few treats at Christmas would have you maintaining . . .

It's easy to say, and tough to do. I understand . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote