View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #85
65X65

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieV View Post
One of the many advantages of being 50+ is really getting to know your true self. I realize that I will gain if I eat the way that got me here. I cannot eat like a person who has never had weight challenges or the average American for that matter. I am EMBRACING low carb and high protein and making myself a priority. Have a good week lovely ladies!
....I'm right there with ya' sister....and ready to start my phase off!! It's actually exciting to incorporate all of this into my "new" life. Loving the clothes I can buy...Loving being able to clean my entire house, do yard work...shop, run errands with no aches and pains or feeling like I've had enough...when there is still more that needs done. WHY would I want to EVER go back to that life? It is still scarey to know the management of maintenance is all up to me...and the simplicity of the plan is going to be behind me...but many have shown .. it can be done.

Someone mentioned a book last week..."The Art ands Science of Low Carb Living"...and it just arrived!!

Fixing a nice hot coffee/IP capuccino shake and a salad for lunch...then settling in my fav chair for a quick look at it before hitting the rest of my today's to-do list!

Last edited by 65X65; 10-28-2013 at 12:31 PM.