View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Sunny Sunday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Not much going on here in the ♥-Land this 70į day. We had church this morning and went out to lunch where I had grilled shrimp, side salad and Ĺ of a sweet potato. I left most of it for I wasnít very hungry and had enough. I used to eat it all up with no problem.

We went out for our daily drive to visit the buffalo and through the park. Everything looks so nice and clean and in its place in the park with the stream running through it. It had an absence of any pic-nickers this day for I think the outings are winding down since the weather is cooler.

Willís cold is on its last lap and I still have not caught it. I may sneak by this one and not get it ~ I hope. He was able to preach this morning with just a few coughs. No big coughing fits ~ just a few coughs. Hope I donít get it for we leave for CA come Wed. morning. I am currently drinking OJ & yogurt blended together, which I love anyway. Time for me to make some more low fat yogurt. Homemade is so much better than store bought. Iíll wait till we get back from our trip though. I donít just eat it but I also cook with it.

JEAN Sounds like that jam is totally delicious. I imagine it would be great over vanilla ice cream. Thanks Jean, I am feeling much better this day.

DONNA FAYE Isn't it fun to have shrunk into nice clothing and have it fit perfectly. Just don't let some of your favorite clothes hanging too long so they are too big. I call those "out me shrink" clothes. Schwans prices have gone up but haven't they gone up everwhere. I have been cooking out of my freezers and haven't bought from Schwans for awhile. A couple of things but not much. I'll probably get sticker shock when I decide to buy some more. We sure like the Ja-makea-me-crazy coffee beans from Jamaka.

Have a great afternoon my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote