View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #12
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Simply Saturday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I donít feel so good today but I donít feel real bad either. I certainly hope I am not catching what Will has been going through for we leave early next week to CA. Iíll start sucking on Cold-Eeze this evening. I donít want to start it now for it will make my coffee taste bad. That stuff is proven to cut a cold in half and I use it when I need it which isnít often at all.

We are having chicken pot pies for dinner and some salad fixinís. Not much out of the ordinary happening around here this day. We visited the buffalo earlier today and they all look nice and healthy. While we were there a van drove up and 4 little girls got out to go to the fence all dressed alike in pink dance tutus with wings and looked like stair steps with the youngest about 3 years in age. I guess they just couldnít wait to wear their costumes to show off for grandparents that were in a car behind them. All the grown ups got out and we talked with them.

JEAN I have heard that moth balls help keep the mices out but I think we will get some decon for the motorhone since it is shut up and the smell of moth balls might linger in there too long.

Have a great weekend my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote