View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #6
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Thankful Thursday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I have the sneezes today.

DONNA FAYE Welcome back. Sounds like you had a lovely time of it on that cruise. Did your main squeeze get to eat some snails? Congratulations on your weight loss. That is terrific that you lost weight while on such a lovely vacation. Your recent pictures sure do show a difference in your weight from last time.

Since Cecil is mainly and “outside cat” he would be much better off at the vets for we certainly couldn’t leave the back door open so he could use the doggie door and he would hate being locked up in the house. I would not like to find out what he would do if locked inside for a week. At least at the vets he will have someone to play with him and let him outside. Last time we had a friend to feed the animals he forgot for 3 days that he had promised to do it. We would rather not have to worry about the animals when we are gone to CA. If they need something the vet is right there. Last time we left them Ragg Mopp was due for his shots so they went ahead and took care of that and gave Beanie and Cecil the once over.

We have given up trying to park that motor home in the yard for too many things would have to moved and plants dug up to get in from the front yard. The turn would be to sharp to get into the yard from the alley. We found covered storage for it just 6 blocks away which will be great for we can bring it home to do anything to it or load our ordered stuff. I sure like the fact that it is “covered storage” for we now won’t have to buy that expensive covering for it otherwise. My new down pillow for that bed came today and I think I will keep it in here and put my old one out there. I have got to wash that old one and it is quite a process to wash a down pillow but thankfully I have the instructions on how to do that. Will likes those old fiber filled ones that give me a crick in my neck. But to each his own.

JEAN They must have gotten that dogs collar a new battery for after our neighbor came home he was quiet and I haven't heard a bark out of him today. He is a nice dog but gets so lonely during the day. It is colder here today but no snow in sight, thank goodness. There isn't much work to be done on the motor home but we do want to get the tires balanced and rotated. Everything seems to be working fine but we don't plan on any winter trips with it. Come next spring we will be gone some. We aren't taking it to CA for we aren't sure just where there will be places open to park on the way and need to make a quick trip of it.

Have a great afternoon my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote