View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #3
gma22

Good morning my friends. We are home safe and sound. I am going to be super busy for the next few days getting all the clothing washed and put away and all the other "stuff" we took.

We had a grand time, no rain at all. The excursions were so much fun and I am sure glad I bought the cane. It came in handy for sure as I walked a lot.

Drum roll: I left for the cruise weighing 323, expecting to gain a few lbs with all the food and such. I weighed myself this morning and am 318. I only have 19 lbs and I will be in the 200's!!! I am posting a pic from last year's cruise and this year's.

Maggie: I am so very, very sorry about your daughter's death. We always expect to outlive them. My prayers go out to you and Will. As for the trip, can you not just leave Cecil in the house and have someone you trust just check on him while you're gone? We left Butterscotch and had Kelly just check on him when he was till alive.

Jean: I imagine you will be getting snow soon. We are very chilly here. We took only summer clothes and drove into Memphis and it was in the 50's.

Susan: Hope you are doing well. Coming from Florida, a lot of the farmers had not picked their cotton yet. Usually down here, they pick the middle of October. We have commissary this weekend so we shall see if they have picked.

Well girls I need to go and sorty laundry out of the bags and pile up the gifts we bought and such. Have a great day. Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lastyear.jpg (37.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg WEIGHTLOSS.jpg (22.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by gma22 : 10-24-2013 at 12:45 PM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote